[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Will jbpm 5 be integrated in jboss esb?

Giovanni Marigi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 10:52:34 EST 2011

Giovanni Marigi [http://community.jboss.org/people/hifly81] created the discussion

"Re: Will jbpm 5 be integrated in jboss esb?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584379#584379

Mauricio it's good that will be provided an integration with Mule but what about JBoss ESB?
IMHO the future of jbpm5 must be inside a soa platform and the next one must be integrated with jbpm5.
So I think it should be considered primary to integrate jboss esb and jbpm than jbpm and mule.

About the task list; working with customers during these years I always faced the problem to build a web application for task list; basically the jbpm task list can be good but the customers wants for example remove red hat logos or use its own css.
So I don't ask too much :-)

Giovanni