[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Will jbpm 5 be integrated in jboss esb?

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 11:33:46 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Will jbpm 5 be integrated in jboss esb?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584397#584397

I think that you are using jBPM to just represent new business processes, or business processes that doesn't integrate already developed applications. In such situations, you want to change almost everything in the task lists interfaces, for example:
- To show extra information about the domain objects from old applications
- To change the way that the task list filter and show the important information
- To extend the way that each activity task form shows specific information and the communication with external applications to be able to query or get external information.

These kind of features really complicate the integration. You can imagine if all the other (old) applications are not developed using GWT, it becomes a nightmare.
As far as I understand, you want to have a simple interface, like the one provided now, but with some extra configurations to do minimal changes in the layout, the css and the logo right? We can work on that if you want.
Greetings.