[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to fire action events in jBPM5 ? (BPMN2.0)

tomathome do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 12:02:40 EST 2011

tomathome [http://community.jboss.org/people/tomathome] created the discussion

"Re: How to fire action events in jBPM5 ? (BPMN2.0)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584409#584409

Thanks @Mauricio,

My question was exacle how to get the "ksession" instance, if the jBPM engine was started by the jBPM console and is running in the web context.You start your jBPM process for selve und so you have the full controll to the jBPM API. For me the jBPM engine is just the blackbox running and managed by the jBPM console.