[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - ssl error on webservice invocation on jboss

jmartin amaris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 16:32:48 EST 2011

jmartin amaris [http://community.jboss.org/people/martin12] created the discussion

"ssl error on webservice invocation on jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584468#584468

Hi, I'm using jboss 5.1.0 GA as an application server, I have two war applications deployed, both running perfectly. One application, app1.war, it's a web application, that, in some point invokes a webservice from the second one, app2.war. everything works fine until ssl is used.

Both applications are spring java based apps.

The correspondant keystore and truststore are properly installed, in order to a web browser can access the app1.war in its especified url.

The problem comes up, when the app2 webservice it's invoked from the app1, ssl error occurrs

Is it there solution for this situation? What's the necessary ssl configuration on the jboss server?

Thanks in advance

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]