[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jbpm 5 user form variables

rodri tes23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 16:48:42 EST 2011

rodri tes23 [http://community.jboss.org/people/rodri] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm 5 user form variables"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584470#584470

Thanks for your reply.

I renamed the map to "map" and also initialized the variables as follows:

java.util.HashMap map = new java.util.HashMap();
 map.put("id","1");
map.put("priority","High");
map.put("quantity","100");
kcontext.setVariable("map", map);

I still get the same errors such as and  I could not access the variables from ftl
(null: 127, 15): cvc-id.1: There is no ID/IDREF binding for IDREF 'map'.
Could not find variable map
Using process-level scope
Could not find variable scope for variable map
when trying to execute Work Item Human Task
Continuing without setting parameter.

I am not sure what I am missing here (I tried with the SNAPSHOT code). Attached please find the complete bpmn file I used.