[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unable to complete a task when running the task in a separate thread

Calvin Ling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 1 17:22:36 EDT 2011

Calvin Ling [http://community.jboss.org/people/calvin_ling] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to complete a task when running the task in a separate thread"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613070#613070

Thanks Kris! Since we had the ksession set in the work item handler already, the exception did go away after I changed to ksession.getWorkItemManager().completeWorkitem(..).  However, this completion event seems to have never taken effect? As we have .waitForCompletion(true) set for this work item node, but the flow was stuck in this node forever even though completeWorkitem was called. I checked that was the case via processinstancelog and nodeinstancelog.