[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss 7.0 AS Server Runtime libraries

Maxym Pendyshchuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 2 16:33:00 EDT 2011

Maxym Pendyshchuk [http://community.jboss.org/people/Aeternitas] created the discussion

"JBoss 7.0 AS Server Runtime libraries"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613121#613121

Just switched my project from Jboss 6.0 Server Runtime to JBoss 7.0 Server Runtime libraries in Eclipse, and I got first errors ->
Eclipse can't find some of Hibernate classes. Using JBoss 6.0 all these jars were in its Server Runtime, so I didn't add them to class path. Using JBoss 7.0 CR1 I see that only classes from

JBOSS_PATH\modules\javax

are added. It seems to be logical, but on the other hand I want to try using Jboss libraries. Can I do it ueing JBoss Tools? Is it on the way? I'm using last night build of JBoss Tools 3.3 + Eclispe 3.7