[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Result Mapping and fail action (HumanTask)

Dmitry Sizov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 4 07:52:22 EDT 2011

Dmitry Sizov [http://community.jboss.org/people/d.sizov] created the discussion

"Result Mapping and fail action (HumanTask)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613256#613256

I want to use the"fail" and the "complete" actions on HumanTask. How can I set the "result mapping" data in the "fail" case? I have NullPointerException, If I use setContent method of FaultData class. But Result Mapping work correctly if i use the "complete" action and setContent method of ContentData class.

sorry for my bad english