[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Problem with Plugin JBoss Maven CDI Configurator 3.3 M2

Gonne Martens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 4 10:22:47 EDT 2011

Gonne Martens [http://community.jboss.org/people/gonne] created the discussion

"Problem with Plugin JBoss Maven CDI Configurator 3.3 M2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613290#613290

Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.7 with M2E Maven Integration and JBoss Tools 3.3 M2.
When I try to update the project configuration (Menu Maven -> Update project configuration) for a simple maven EJB project with a CDI dependency (javax.enterprise:cdi-api:1.0-SP4) I get the following error message:

> Errors occurred during the build.
> Errors running builder 'Maven Project Builder' on project 'sandbox-ejb'.
> Cannot compare versions of different facets to each other. Attempted to compare version 3.1 of facet jst.ejb with version 2.5 of facet jst.web.

I tried to isolate the problem by removing all unnecessary JBoss Tools plugins. The error occurs when the plugin "JBoss Maven CDI Configurator" is installed (1.2.0.v20110624-0731-H5-M2)
The error disappears when the "CDI facet" in Preferences/JBoss Tools/JBoss Maven Integration is disabled.

Kind regards,
Gonne