[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problem about running jbpm5

Michael Wagner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 5 06:25:32 EDT 2011

Michael Wagner [http://community.jboss.org/people/michael.wagner] created the discussion

"Re: problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613440#613440

Hi,

the same here. While playing with the tools I lost the process "evaluation" and dont see it any more within the console. "ant clean.demo" followed by a "ant install.demo" does not help. I still se no process in the console. So I delete the whole installer directory again, copied my backup and started "ant install.demo" again. Now the process "evaluation" is there again.
Please tell me, where exactly this processes seen in the BPM Console are stored. It cant be in the DB, sind the clean task deletes the repository directory.

Michael