[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Basic http authentication when using JBoss-WS and Authenticator class

boot sector do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 5 10:49:19 EDT 2011

boot sector [http://community.jboss.org/people/bootsector] created the discussion

"Basic http authentication when using JBoss-WS and Authenticator class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613505#613505

I'm trying to connect to more than one web service in different machines, the web services have http basic authentication enabled. I'm trying to use the JVM wide class Authenticator, but it can have one authenticator instance, I can't use it if I want to connect to more than one machine.
is there another way to do that without this authenticator?

and if there is no other way .... I can't beleive it, how poeple code multi threaded applications that connects to different servers with http authentication!!!!!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]