[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss 5.1 Question

developer.gubler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 5 17:12:27 EDT 2011

developer.gubler [http://community.jboss.org/people/developer.gubler] created the discussion

"JBoss 5.1 Question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613584#613584

I am creating a web service that requires the use of the @Resource annotation.  I am also required to use JBoss 5.1.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it going with the the @Resource annotation in it.  What do I need to do in the configuration files to get this up and running?  I have looked in many locations, but without success =(

Thanks,
dg