[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: JBoss 6.0: ignore persistence.xml in jar file

Gonne Martens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 6 07:50:29 EDT 2011

Gonne Martens [http://community.jboss.org/people/gonne] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6.0: ignore persistence.xml in jar file"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613689#613689

Hi Ales,

thank you for your response.
According to your advice I tried to add the META-INF/jboss-ignore.txt to the actual lib. It was properly parsed by the AbstractIgnoreFilesDeployer and the NameIgnoreMechanism was registered in the DeploymentUnit.

> AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput<T>: createMetaData()
> unit.getTransientManagedObjects().addAttachment(key, result, getOutput());
But in the ignoreFile() method of AbstractVFSParsingDeployer<T> the DummyNameIgnoreMechanism is always used.
It seems that the nameIgnoreMechanism attribute is not set properly even though the correct one is registered in the DeploymentUnit as transientManagedObject "org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.matchers.NameIgnoreMechanism".

I overrided the nameIgnoreMechanism attribute in the debugger with the correct value and it worked as exprected.

> setNameIgnoreMechanism((org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.matchers.NameIgnoreMechanism)unit.getTransientManagedObjects().getAttachment("org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.matchers.NameIgnoreMechanism"))
But I do not know where it should be fixed.

Kind regards,
Gonne

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]