[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - How to override “webServiceHost” property for a single web service, JBoss 4.2.3GA

Martin Jondzic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 7 06:25:19 EDT 2011

Martin Jondzic [http://community.jboss.org/people/hordak83] created the discussion

"How to override “webServiceHost” property for a single web service, JBoss 4.2.3GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613885#613885

Hello,

I need to override the "end-point-machine-IP-address" for a single Web service, which is deployed on JBoss. I know that JBoss overrides the endpoint addresses from WSDL for all deployed WS, using the value of webServiceHost property, when the property modifySOAPAddress, located in file \jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\deploy\jbossws.sar\jbossws.beans\META-INF\jboss-beans.xml, is set to true:

<property name="modifySOAPAddress">true</property>
<property name="webServiceHost">${jboss.bind.address}</property>

Now, I have to figure out how to override this behavior for a particular Web service, without changing current configuration.
In other word, for all Web services deployed on JBoss I would like to have the end point prefix specified by webServiceHost property, except for one. I have already read  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-157 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-157, but it doesn't give the answer, just the conformation that this configuration will be available in the next release.

Is that even possible to do?

Thank you!

Martin

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]