[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: show user task forms in task client application

reza sadeghzadeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 10 12:43:07 EDT 2011

reza sadeghzadeh [http://community.jboss.org/people/reza_sadeghzadeh] created the discussion

"Re: show user task forms in task client application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614301#614301

Hi Kris,

thanks for your reply,
I checked out the  jbpm-gwt codes from github and read its codes.
I figured out that there is some classes like CommandDelegate,ProcessManager,... that they are the core of connection to repository and manage process.

I want to get list of ProcessDefinitions and ProcessInstances , so I did it:

get list of process definitions:

 | List<ProcessDefinitionRef> processDefinitions  =  processManager.getProcessDefinitions(); |
 that it works properly

but I want get list of process Instances:

List<ProcessDefinitionRef> processDefinitions  =  processManager.getProcessDefinitions();
for(ProcessDefinitionRef processDefinition : processDefinitions){
    List<ProcessInstanceRef> processInstances  =  processManager.getProcessInstances(processDefinition.getId());
    System.out.println("ProcessDefinition Id=" + processDefinition.getId() + " Size=" + processInstances.size() )
}
but the List is empty and  no processInstances return.
I started some processInstances in jbpm-gwt console and I can see now list of them.
Would you please help me ?

Thanks