[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - How to configure JBoss to launch WSDL on secure port

Dale Thompson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 12 10:28:35 EDT 2011

Dale Thompson [http://community.jboss.org/people/dale_abcs] created the discussion

"How to configure JBoss to launch WSDL on secure port"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614695#614695

Hi

I been trying to get my WSDL to deploy on secure port 8443, using SSL, but so far I have not been successful. Everything I have tried the service still deploys on 8080.

I have been searching the internet for about a week, I made numerous changes to both my jboss configuration and my WSDL and nothing so far will make the service deploy on the 8443.

I know that I have be missing something and all the forums and searches that I have done, I have not seen a definite fix for this problem.

Can someone please direct me as to what I am doing wrong or the correct resource to get my WSDL to deploy on the port 8443.

I am using Jboss6, and soap address for my WSDL in Java.

Thanks
Dale

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]