[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM5.1 - eclipse BPMN process editor loses imports of script tasks

Sebastien Lelarge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 12 16:17:45 EDT 2011

Sebastien Lelarge [http://community.jboss.org/people/slelarge] created the discussion

"jBPM5.1 - eclipse BPMN process editor loses imports of script tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614763#614763

Hi all,

I am using the eclipse BPMN process editor v5.1.0.Final (not the new one BPMN visual editor) to design my processes and I have discovered something that is really annoying.
When using script tasks with Java code inside, I use the "imports" button to import external classes and make them available in the code executed from the task. When I save my process definition just after setting imports, they are successfully saved in the generated BPMN file for this process.
The problem is that the imports disappear when I re-open the process definition in editor to update it and then save it. When the process is saved after the update, then the imports are lost.

Is this a known problem for the plugin ? Is there something am I doing wrong in task config ?
How can I solve this problem ?

I am still using this editor because I think the new one is not very useable to configure script & user tasks. Maybe future versions will be easier and intuitive to use.

regards