[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human task API, how to move forward in the workflow ?

John Augusto Charnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 13 09:45:54 EDT 2011

John Augusto Charnet [http://community.jboss.org/people/jcharnet] created the discussion

"Re: Human task API, how to move forward in the workflow ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614910#614910

Thansk for your reply.
I took a look at your example Demian, and also I've already had looked at jbpm examples like Tihomir had suggested. Apparently there is not any difference in the way I'm using the Task Client API.

The way I'm checking if the next task is getting called is by debug. Mas next task has a task handler, and I have a breakpoint in this task handler.
If I create a custom task handler for the human task, and call the completeWorkItem method, my next task does get called. So I know that there is nothing wrong with this next task.

My environment is:
Spring for the model and transactions ( I do not configure any jbpm in spring )
JPA - Hibernate for persistence.

I'm also persisting the workflow in the database with JPAKnowledgeService and CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler.

Any other ideas I could try ?

Thanks,

John