[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to build jBPM 5.2 and Drools 5.3 snapshots?

Connie Yang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 13 18:38:32 EDT 2011

Connie Yang [http://community.jboss.org/people/connie.yang] created the discussion

"How to build jBPM 5.2 and Drools 5.3 snapshots?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615031#615031

Hi,

Our continuous integration environment does not allow us to access remote repositories that are outside of our firewall.  So, I'm exploring the possibility to hosting this jBPM 5.2 and Drools 5.3 in that environment.

I found most of the jBPM code from this github,  https://github.com/droolsjbpm https://github.com/droolsjbpm.  Is this the correct source location for jBPM/drools?  If so, can someone tell me which repository from this git to build from?

Thanks,
Connie