[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - How do you programmatically create datasources in JBoss5

Tom Coupland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 14 11:52:49 EDT 2011

Tom Coupland [http://community.jboss.org/people/tcoup] created the discussion

"How do you programmatically create datasources in JBoss5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615235#615235

Hi,

I have a need to dynamically create datasources (and entitymanagers for that matter) within JBoss5 as my database URL's are unknown until runtime. I've several other people asking after the same thing, but the closest to a real answer i've found is:  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBJCA-12 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBJCA-12. Which is quite old and looks pretty crazy.

Is there a more concise method to do this?

Thanks,

Tom

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]