[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JCAPTCHA rendering anomaly in JBoss AS5

Daryl Robertson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 14 23:43:03 EDT 2011

Daryl Robertson [http://community.jboss.org/people/drrobert] created the discussion

"JCAPTCHA rendering anomaly in JBoss AS5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615345#615345

I'm in the process of moving from OC4J application server to JBoss application server. As a result, I have identical code running in each environment.
One issue that I have not been able to overcome is that of JCAPTCHA. When the image loads via OC4J, it renders as I'd expect it to 100% of the time. When the image loads via JBoss however, approximately 50% of the time (Just reloaded 20 times and the issue was present in 10 captchas), one or more of the characters is completely unreadable.
Does anyone have any explainations or perhaps experienced this problem?
See two examples  http://min.us/mcBp00f here
Note: Both environments are currently live and have identical EAR files deployed to each.