[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm5 process instance persistence

a_nat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 15 06:24:53 EDT 2011

a_nat [http://community.jboss.org/people/a_nat] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm5 process instance persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615421#615421

Hi all,

Just updating my post to share my findings on how these wrt jbpm5.1.0.

I used the same  AuditLog.hbm.xml, hibernate-cfg.xml and persistence.xml as attached in my post before, but only had to the following 2 steps apart from placing them in jbpm-installer\db and doing the ant install.demo.
* jbpm-installer\runtime\jbpm-bam-5.1.0.M1.jar -- AuditLog.hbm.xml &  hibernate.cfg.xml
* jbpm-installer\runtime\jbpm-human-task-5.1.0.M1.jar -- persistence.xml

With these I was able to see the task instances even after the restart of the server.

Regards,
Aparna