[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to retrieve parameters after Process finish

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 15 12:55:59 EDT 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"Re: How to retrieve parameters after Process finish"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615534#615534

I am using persistence. The users need to see an audit of the processes that have run.

The user guide talks about how to get at Process and Node data, not parameters you passed in? From what I read there it stores minimal information. Maybe my only way is to add a workitem that stores the parameter values as the last node in the workflow? Very clumsy.

Surely there must be a way to get parameters passed in that is easier than this? I would have thought a typical scenario would be to run a Process where a human task altered data that you then want back to use.

Thx.

David