[jboss-user] [jBPM] - define new variables within workItem Handlers

badda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 17 20:43:35 EDT 2011

badda [http://community.jboss.org/people/badda] created the discussion

"define new variables within workItem Handlers"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615701#615701

I have two work item handlers ( task1 calls Handler1 and task2 calls hanlder2). I would like to add/set a new variable in handler1 and retrieve the same variable in Handler2. How can i do this?

I don't want to predefine this variable as part of Task parameters...but i want to introduce new variables as the task executes.

thanks