[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Human Task Listener

tmkohler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 18 02:25:24 EDT 2011

tmkohler [http://community.jboss.org/people/tmkohler] created the discussion

"Human Task Listener"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615732#615732

Hi,
I am a newbie in programming with jbpm. I started working with the user guide and I have no problems to develop simple applications which use the Service Task, ScriptTask. But I have some problems to develop a human task application. My goal is to get an information if a new human task for a special user or all users is accessible. The straight forward developed examples shown in the HumanTaskExample in the jbpm-examples section is not a solution for me. I need some technology where the MinaTaskServer informs me if a new task is accessible. Is there a solution without polling via the TaskClient? I do not find any examples or discussions in the forum.
Thanks a lot for the help.
Tom