[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Accessing the current state in Script or User Tasks

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 18 13:44:17 EDT 2011

hamsterdancer [http://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"Accessing the current state in Script or User Tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615905#615905

Hi there,

I'm new in jBPM5.0 and I'm looking for a way to access the current state or something like that in ftl files with the expression language or at least in a script to pass it to a variable. In my use case it is needed to know about the user who is currently logged on and the one who has created the task (both users use the jbpm console)

In addition to it (but it's not sooo important at this moment) I'd like to get information about the current process like its name and the instance.

It seems to be as a matter of course or to obviously, but I wasn't able to find a way to do this.

Thanks.