[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: In memory TaskClient without Mina or JMS

Daniele Ulrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 08:45:28 EDT 2011

Daniele Ulrich [http://community.jboss.org/people/daniele.ulrich] created the discussion

"Re: In memory TaskClient without Mina or JMS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616670#616670

Hi Franklin

To my mind is not possible to have the Tasks in a transactional scope. Neither if you are using the Mina Server nor if your using the TaskSession directly. The libraries are written for J2SE with local (manual) transactions, we could integrate it successfully in an app server by the use of <no-tx-datasources>. And: they are not transactional... please refer to the  http://community.jboss.org/thread/168837?tstart=30 findings of a collegue of mine. If you are using the Mina Server you will be responsible to do a rollback manually  :|

If you find a solution to that problem, I would be grateful if you could post it here...

Regards

Daniele