[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - JPA 2.0 and JBoss 6.x and/or 7.x

Michael Angelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 16:23:37 EDT 2011

Michael Angelo [http://community.jboss.org/people/mangelo123] created the discussion

"JPA 2.0 and JBoss 6.x and/or 7.x"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616835#616835

I've searched the entire internet and can't find any good documenttion or tutorial on how to get a JPA example working on JBoss. Can anyone point me to some good explanation as to how this is accomplished?

I am trying to use MyEclipse 9.x to accomplish this, but am open to using the JBoss Tools plug-in on Ecipse.

TIA!

Mike

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]