[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to continue process in a web application

Jo Blithe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 18:33:30 EDT 2011

Jo Blithe [http://community.jboss.org/people/johnesky] created the discussion

"How to continue process in a web application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616862#616862

//StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();

I want to continue the process in another JSP page but I don't know what method to call from the kbase object to  initialize with ksession to load the previous state from the database.

How can I load the current state of my process from the database to continue my process?