[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.1 Start demo

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 22 02:52:11 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.1 Start demo"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616922#616922

Well, I am new myself but I guess you got more than 1 slf4j package in your class path.

See the bold part below:

h3.   http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings Multiple bindings were found on the class path
SLF4J API is desinged to bind with one and *only one underlying logging framework at a time*. If more than one binding is present on the class path, SLF4J will emit a warning, listing the location of those bindings. When this happens, select the one and only one binding you wish to use, and remove the other bindings.
For example, if you have both +slf4j-simple-1.6.1.jar+ and +slf4j-nop-1.6.1.jar+ on the class path and you wish to use the nop (no-operation) binding, then remove +slf4j-simple-1.6.1.jar+ from the class path.
Note that the warning emitted by SLF4J is just that, a warning. SLF4J will still bind with the first framework it finds on the class path.