[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5

Scott Kroll do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 22 09:32:36 EDT 2011

Scott Kroll [http://community.jboss.org/people/skroll] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617037#617037

Bruno,

Looks like this is a problem with logback. I'm not sure what it is yet, but if I remove the logback libs, and add the slf4j-log4j and log4j libs, it parses a log4j.properties file correctly and it no longer dumps everything to standard out. It's still appending the other log information from the jboss configuration, but at least it doesn't go to the console all the time.

I'm still not clear on what system jboss as7 uses as logging, but I'm at least pointed in the right direction.

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]