[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss 5.0 is slow in debug mode

Sriman Rao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 22 10:28:48 EDT 2011

Sriman Rao [http://community.jboss.org/people/sriman.b] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 5.0 is slow in debug mode"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617056#617056

Dear Jaikiran,
Thanks for the link, as specified in the link,there are no debug points in our code. Also the same ear deploys in 2 mins 40 secs using JBoss 4.2 and Java 5. We do not understand the difference in time when deployed with JBoss5 and Java 6.Is this increase in time due to JBoss 5 with Java6 or only JBoss 5? Please suggest.
Many Thanks,
Sriman

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]