[jboss-user] [jBPM] - can not see my process from another pc

julio riv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 22 19:51:38 EDT 2011

julio riv [http://community.jboss.org/people/jw0rmc] created the discussion

"can not  see my process from another pc"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617135#617135

i was trying and i can't see my procees into guvnor and jbpmconsole.
I modified the build xml, i remove localhost for my ip address, so I could see the pages guvnor and console from outside, although the diagrams in jbpm never show me, and forms too. if  return the build.xml property binding addreses to localhost value everything works fine.i dont know what else i have to modify to get the diagram show me.