[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Non-existent files already exist in defaultPackage?

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 24 20:59:32 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Non-existent files already exist in defaultPackage?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617266#617266

Hi,

I created a Hello.ftl in eclipse under my defaultPackage. I then tried to add it to guvnor and get this message:
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-617266-16784/file+exists.PNG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-617266-16784/450-312/file+exists.PNG
As you can see, there is no Hello.ftl in my folder yet.

When I open  http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/webdav/packages/defaultPackage/ http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/webdav/packages/defaultPackage/, I get:

*Contents of this Folder:*
*drools.package*
*Evaluation.bpmn*
*Hello-image.png*
*HelloProcess.bpmn*
*HelloTask.ftl*

Other assets in guvnor only lists this:
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-617266-16785/other+assets.PNG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-617266-16785/450-84/other+assets.PNG

Is there a log entry somewhere, that I would have to delete?

I also opened the Import -> guvnor window in eclipse to see if I can checkout the hello.ftl that is supposed to be existent, but no hello.ftl entry was listed...

Best regards,
Tobias