[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Where can I download Jboss Messaging 1.4.6.GA.SP1?

Dan O'Keeffe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 26 10:04:51 EDT 2011

Dan O'Keeffe [http://community.jboss.org/people/daokeeff] created the discussion

"Where can I download Jboss Messaging 1.4.6.GA.SP1?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617644#617644

Hello all,
I noticed from this  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-10643 http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossMessagingReleaseHistory page that a service pack exists for JBoss messaging 1.4.6.GA.
However, I can't seem to find it on the community downloads page. I can find what appears to be the source on this page:  http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/tags/ http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/tags/ A readme therein claims that "JBoss Messaging Version 1.4.6.GA-SP1 is a release made and tested exclusively for the <b>EAP 5 only</b> and it should be part of the JBoss 5 download bundle". Does this refer to EAP 5.0.0? If not, can anyone fill me in as to where I can get the messaging service pack from? Furthermore, how can I tell from the server log which version of JBoss *messaging* I'm actually using?
Thanks,
Dan

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]