[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to continue process in a web application

Jo Blithe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 26 22:11:32 EDT 2011

Jo Blithe [http://community.jboss.org/people/johnesky] created the discussion

"Re: How to continue process in a web application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617777#617777

Thanks Demian, appreciate it. ALready tried validate and it worked better. I just have one more problem and I would really appreciate your help. I have my sessioninfo table filled with rows and each row had an id. But I can't seem to still load the current state of my process from the database to continue my process. I keep getting error that session id 1 doesn't exist whereas it exist on the sessioninfo table. Please tell me, am I looking for the session id from the wrong table or the wrong column. Please, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.

I am using
StatefulKnowledgeSession session = JPAKnowledgeService.loadStatefulKnowledgeSession(sessionId, kbase, config, env)