[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Determine the task node's actor ID.

Benson Fung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 28 14:54:22 EDT 2011

Benson Fung [http://community.jboss.org/people/bensonfungjava] created the discussion

"Determine the task node's actor ID."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/618206#618206

Hi,

Can anyone tell me with simple example how to determine the task node's actor ID?  I would like to develop an application feature which can check if the current task node's assigned actor ID is the current existing logined actor ID.  If it is, needs to print out a string to ask the current logined ID to take the task.

Thanks
Benson