[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm5 - When Register WorkItemHandler for a procces that run into jbpm-console

alexis_lalas . do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 3 20:48:47 EDT 2011

alexis_lalas . [http://community.jboss.org/people/alexis_lalas] created the discussion

"jbpm5 - When Register WorkItemHandler for a procces that run into jbpm-console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608576#608576

Hello,
I have a process which has  a two human tasks and one service task.
The process starts from the jbpm-console and human tasks too.
I want to know when, how and when I must register the WorkItemHandler
to ensure that run the "*task FindATrickFromWS*" from process.

Where should I add the class "*FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandle*r"?
Where should I add the following code to register the *WorkItemHandle**r*?

FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler handler = new FindATrickFromWSWorkItemHandler();
ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("FindATrickFromWS", handler);

Thank  a lot for every.-
Greetings .-
alexis_lalas