[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Issue with jBPM5 BPMN editor for Eclipse

Robin Kwek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 6 00:47:36 EDT 2011

Robin Kwek [http://community.jboss.org/people/style.x7] created the discussion

"Issue with jBPM5 BPMN editor for Eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608681#608681

Hi all,

I've setup the development environment with jBPM installer. When I create new BPMN file under Eclipse, check into Guvnor, the file is not view-able in the integrated Oryx editor (no node is shown). The default sample.bpmn (from creating new jBPM project) works fine though. Couldn't figure out what went wrong..