[jboss-user] [jBPM] - workItem definition doesn't work

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 9 11:58:59 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"workItem definition doesn't work"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609463#609463

Hi!
10 days ago I created 2 work items with these steps:
1) I create the file .conf
2) I registered the work item in the drools.rulebase.conf file
3) I create the class myWorkItemHandler who implements WorkItemHandler
4) I registered it in the processTest.java class:  ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("myWork", new MYWorkWorkItemHandler());
5) I re-start the server and the new workItem was avaible!

Today I tried to create another workItem with the same steps but it doesn't work!! I restart the server , Eclipse and the pc maybe 100 times  :(
I'm becoming crazy.... any idea??
thank you very much!