[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Inclusive gateway doesn't support converging direction

richie hao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 10 05:18:05 EDT 2011

richie hao [http://community.jboss.org/people/richie.hao] created the discussion

"Re: Inclusive gateway doesn't support converging direction"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609576#609576

I think it's not a bug, you can find this in org.jbpm.bpmn2.xml.InclusiveGatewayHandler:
> protected Node createNode(Attributes attrs) {
>     final String type = attrs.getValue("gatewayDirection");
>     if ("Diverging".equals(type)) {
>         Split split = new Split();
>         split.setType(Split.TYPE_OR);
>         String isDefault = attrs.getValue("default");
>         split.setMetaData("Default", isDefault);
>         return split;
>     } else {
>         throw new IllegalArgumentException(
>      "Unknown gateway direction: " + type);
>     }

That's to say, if the direction of inclusive gateway is not "Diverging", the exception will be thrown.

I am wondering whether they will support it in the future.

Regards,
Richie