[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4.4 end Process Instance

saig0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 10 10:32:46 EDT 2011

saig0 [http://community.jboss.org/people/saig0] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 4.4 end Process Instance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609657#609657

I think it is not possible to end the process in a decision handler, cause a decision is not a stable state in process. So after the process execute the code in decision, the process try to take a transition and throw the exception while check if the process is still active.

Please note that a process should always end in an end activity.
Maybe you can show your process. I created processes with similar behavior too. In my case I ended concurrent processes in a java activity and synchronzied with a join activty.