[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Target Unreachable, identifier resolved to null

Luiz Gomes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 12 13:32:10 EDT 2011

Luiz Gomes [http://community.jboss.org/people/luizfox] created the discussion

"Re: Target Unreachable, identifier resolved to null"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609805#609805

I was looking for a solution for this problem and it took me one day, so I decided to share it here.

The annonation solution didn't help me out. The solution I was able to find was generate the application with seam-gen and then import it on eclipse. For some reason, the jboss tool's generated application doesn't work for me.

Hope it can help someone.

BTW: I was trying the same example you were trying. I guess I'm reading the same book as you did? Seam 2.x Web Development?  :)