[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How does a sub-process work?

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 16 11:23:31 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"Re: How does a sub-process work?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/610610#610610

Hi! I have another question about Sub-processes;
In the sub-process I store some objects in the ksession; I would like to use the object ksession of the sub-process in the main process; in what way can I pass a parameter from sub-process to the main process?
I thought to create 2 variables: one in the main process called ksession (and type org.drools.runtime.StatefulKnowledgeSession), and the other variable in the sub-process called ksessionInternal (type org.drools.runtime.StatefulKnowledgeSession); these 2 variables are the "parameter out mapping" of the node sub-process... is right?
the problem is: in what way can I pass the ksessionInternal to the ksession variable?
thank you very much!