[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How does a sub-process work?

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 17 08:48:37 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"Re: How does a sub-process work?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/610786#610786

Hi Esteban, I'm sorry to contradict you, but the ksession is not the same in main and sub-process.
I take a test with a variable and the resul is different

org.drools.runtime.process.WorkflowProcessInstance process = (org.drools.runtime.process.WorkflowProcessInstance)kcontext.getProcessInstance();
System.out.println("Risultato Processo Principale: "+process.getVariable("risultato"));

.... so this means that in the main process I can't use the ksession on the sub-process.
at this point... what is the point of using of a sub-process?? is not very useful!!!