[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: [JBPM 4] How to clear user object cache

Valery LEPRETRE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 22 07:09:22 EDT 2011

Valery LEPRETRE [http://community.jboss.org/people/v.lepretre] created the discussion

"Re: [JBPM 4] How to clear user object cache"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611390#611390

hi Brian,

Yes, I found a solution, but at the end, I didn't need to clear objects cache (i'm not sure it's possible)
All problems was, in fact, because the jar file located in deploy/jbpm/userlibs didn't match the processes (and java classes) deployed in the database.
So, just take care to copy the jar file with the classes corresponding to the new  processes deployed.

Regards