[jboss-user] [jBPM] - BPMN 2.0 plugins on mac os x

Christoph Rettig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 24 11:51:32 EDT 2011

Christoph Rettig [http://community.jboss.org/people/christoph.rettig] created the discussion

"BPMN 2.0 plugins on mac os x"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611877#611877

Hi, I am trying to get the BPMN 2.0 plugin running under mac os x and already tried eclipse helios and indigo - both in classic version but
with none of the installations I could get the plugins shown in eclipse (under File -> New - Other ... select BPMN - BPMN2 Diagram)

.

Can you point out concrete versions (and brands like classic/jee/modelling) of eclipse, java (1.5 resp. 1.6) and graphiti (0.7.1 resp. 0.8.0) to use to get the plugins
working?

  regards, Chris