[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BPMN 2.0 plugins on mac os x

Christoph Rettig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 24 12:40:04 EDT 2011

Christoph Rettig [http://community.jboss.org/people/christoph.rettig] created the discussion

"Re: BPMN 2.0 plugins on mac os x"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611886#611886

Hi Kris, I did use this documentation and the problem is that with all my combinations of eclipse version/brand and java versions I can install all the plugins (graphiti and bpmn 2.0) successfully but after restarting eclipse I don't see the artefacts that should be available ("file new ...." or special
views).

I will give it another try with eclipse helios SR2 (this seems to be the version used in the screencast) and get back here if the problem still
remains (with my tries I used helios and indigo).