[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: 5.1 Console appears still can't totally sync with Guvnor

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 24 19:19:16 EDT 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: 5.1 Console appears still can't totally sync with Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611932#611932

Jeff,

That file indeed seems to be pointing incorrectly to default instead of defaultPackage (and I have corrected this).  This does not seem to be the cause though, as he seems to be able to see processes deployed to guvnor in the console, just not updates when the package on guvnor is rebuild (I think that the ChangeSet in jbpm-gwt-core is taking precendence on the classpath, so the incorrect one in jbpm-gwt-graph is ignored).

@Jeff: The following sequence should work out-of-the-box: upload process to defaultPackage in guvnor, open guvnor and rebuild defaultPackage, open up jbpm-console and check if the process shows up

Kris