[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Misguiding userguide: where are ActorId, wait for completion, parameter/result mapping in the eclipse based editor?

Pouria Mellati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 28 08:02:02 EDT 2011

Pouria Mellati [http://community.jboss.org/people/acp45] created the discussion

"Re: Misguiding userguide: where are ActorId, wait for completion, parameter/result mapping in the eclipse based editor?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612320#612320

Thanks for the response,

Well the user guide recommends installing the plugin from the following update site:
 http://codehoop.com/bpmn2 http://codehoop.com/bpmn2

And here's the section in the guide that recommends the plugin (maybe someone should write a note in there to point people to the old plugin):
 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch09.html#d0e2936 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch09.html#d0e2936
So basically the guide recommends the new aqua-blueish designer as in the following picture:
      http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/images/Chapter-Eclipse/EclipseJBPM.png http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/images/Chapter-Eclipse/EclipseJBPM.png

Other parts of the guide (e.g. human tasks) are still using the old plugin however.

Btw, in the guide it is mentioned that you would provide a profile for the eclipse plugin that limits the available constructs of the designer to the subset supported by the engine. I couldn't find that profile, so all elements are available for me right now, and I can't figure out which ones are supported.